Due to insufficient numbers of volunteers, changes have been made to the bike and run aid ...Read More
TEAM ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED
2017 EVENT DETAILS
Event Name: SunSmart IRONMAN 70.3 Busselton TEAMS EVENT
Race Date: Sunday 7 May 2017
Minimum Age: All athletes must be 18 or older on race day
On Sale Date: Tuesday 18 October 2016 at 9am AWST for Triathlon Australia member teams.
General entries will open at 9am AWST on Tuesday 25 October 2016.
Teams will consist of a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 3 participants.
Entries will close on Friday 21 April 2017 if maximums are not reached earlier.
TEAM ENTRY FEES
|TA MEMBER TEAM||$520 (including GST) + 8% Active Fee = $561.60|
|NON TA MEMBER TEAM||$570 (including GST) + 8% Active Fee = $615.60|
All athletes must complete the onsite Check-In procedure by 5pm Saturday 6 May 2017. Any athlete who does not Check-In by this time will not be eligible to race. Please refer to the event schedule for full details.
HOW TO REGISTER
- The Team Captain will need to create a Team Name and Password to form their team. At this point in time the Team Captain will be required to register
- Team Captain receives a confirmation email that the team have been created which will allow additional team member(s) to register.
- For team member(s) to complete their registration they will require the Team Name and Password from their Team Captain.
- The team is then formed and any changes which may need to be made - please see Team Changes below.
The 21 April 2017 is the deadline to make any team changes free of charge. To make a change to your team, email the TWA office at firstname.lastname@example.org, with details of the required change and a contact number.
After the 21 April there will be no further opportunity to make team changes until race registration, onsite at Busselton, on 6 May 2017, between 9am - 5pm. To make any changes the Team Captain and new team member will need to present to the Event Marquee with photo ID. There will be a fee of $20 per change that must be paid at the time, either EFTPOS or cash only.
Please click here to view the team FAQs
CANCELLATION & WITHDRAWAL POLICY
All Registrations are Non-refundable after the specified cancellation dates. Registrations are Non-Transferrable.
Athletes confirmed in the race who wish to withdraw, must do so in writing to the race office via email email@example.com.
It is the athletes’ responsibility to ensure the race office has received any communication. All requests will be responded to. If you do not receive a response from the race office within 7 days of request, it should be assumed that it has not been received and you should contact us by phone 08 9443 9778.
Upon confirmation of this request, athletes may be eligible for a partial refund of their entry fee (details below):
- A 75% refund on entry fee will be provided if the participant withdraws on or before midnight 31 December 2016.
- A 50% refund on entry fee will be provided if the participant withdraws on or before midnight 28 February 2017.
- A 25% refund on entry fee will be provided if the participant withdraws on or before 31 March 2017.
- After this date without exception no refunds will be provided.
ACTIVE Fees and FinisherPix Fees paid at the time of entry are non-refundable at any time.