Priority registrations for the 2017 SunSmart IRONMAN 70.3 Busselton are now open for individuals and teams. If you are a Triathlon WA/Triathlon Australia member you can register now, just CLICK HERE
INDIVIDUAL PRIORITY REGISTRATION will be open until 9am Tuesday 25 October. During this period entry fees for individuals are $355 + 8% Active Fee.
Information about registration:
- Log in details: To register you need to use the same name, email address, date of birth and password that is associated with your Triathlon Australia membership.
- Event Registration(Refund) Insurance is available for the first time. This insurance is designed to reimburse the gap between the existing TWA refund policy and your registrations. This is only available during the registration process. For more information, click here.
- Club Listing: Whilst you are asked if you are a club member in the registration, you can not select your club through the registration process. You need to update your IRONMAN profile with your club details. to do this or to set up your IRONMAN profile, click here.
- TA number entry: When entering your TA number remember to include the TA prefix followed by the number.
- Active Portal can have compatibility issues with Mobile devices and Safari.
NOT A MEMBER? SIGN UP TODAY
This fantastic event sold out last year, with over 50 people left on the waitlist, so make sure you don't miss out. Sign up as a Triathlon Australia member today. Not only do you get priority entry and discount entry fees for Busso but also other great benefits:
- Insurance while you are training or racing for TA/TWA sanctioned races
- Access to affiliated triathlon clubs
- Discounts from lots of top triathlon suppliers
- Discount entry fees to all races on the TWA Calendar
To sign up as a new member or to renew your membership, click here.
General registration for all athletes will be available from 9am Tuesday 25 October. From this time entry fees will be:
- TA members - $370 + 8% Active Fee.
- Non memberbers - $390 + 8% Active Fee (this includes the $20 One Day License Fee).
For more information click here.