Entries are now open for the 2018 SunSmart IRONMAN 70.3 Busselton for individuals and team...Read More
In 2018 Triathlon WA are pleased to announce the introduction of the Long Course Teams Duathlon.
The event will be held on Sunday 6 May, concurrently with the SunSmart IRONMAN 70.3 Busselton, and will include a 90.1km cycle and 21km run.
Registration for the Duathlon is open now and will be available until Midnight 31 March. Registration fees are:
- TA Members: $325 + 8% Active Fee
- Non TA Members: $325+$25 One Day License Fee + 8% Active Fee
Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 place holders in each relay team category.
- 1st place is awarded to Female Team, Male Team and Mixed Team.
- 2nd place is awarded to Female Team, Male Team and Mixed Team.
- 3rd place is awarded to Female Team, Male Team and Mixed Team.
All athletes must complete the onsite Check-In procedure by 5pm Saturday 5 May 2018. Any athlete who does not Check-In by this time will not be eligible to race. Please refer to the event schedule for full details.
HOW TO REGISTER
- The Team Captain will need to create a Team Name and Password to form their team. At this point in time the Team Captain will be required to register their entry.
- Team Captain receives a confirmation email that the team have been created which will allow additional team member(s) to register.
- For team member(s) to complete their registration they will require the Team Name and Password from their Team Captain.
- The team is then formed and any changes which may need to be made - please see Team Changes below.
The 20 April 2018 is the deadline to make any team changes free of charge. To make a change to your team, email the TWA office at firstname.lastname@example.org, with details of the required change and a contact number.
After the 20 April there will be no further opportunity to make team changes until race registration, onsite at Busselton, on 5 May 2018, between 9am - 5pm. To make any changes the Team Captain and new team member will need to present to the Event Marquee with photo ID. There will be a fee of $20 per change that must be paid at the time, either EFTPOS or cash only.
CANCELLATION & WITHDRAWAL POLICY
All Registrations are Non-refundable after the specified cancellation dates. Registrations are Non-Transferrable.
Athletes confirmed in the race who wish to withdraw, must do so in writing to the race office via email email@example.com.
It is the athletes’ responsibility to ensure the race office has received any communication. All requests will be responded to. If you do not receive a response from the race office within 7 days of request, it should be assumed that it has not been received and you should contact us by phone 08 9443 9778.
Upon confirmation of this request, athletes may be eligible for a partial refund of their entry fee (details below):
- A 50% refund on entry fee will be provided if the participant withdraws on or before midnight 31 December 2017.
- A 25% refund on entry fee will be provided if the participant withdraws on or before 31 March 2018.
- After this date without exception no refunds will be provided.
ACTIVE Fees and FinisherPix Fees paid at the time of entry are non-refundable at any time.