Triathlon WA is proud to announce that Shotz Sports Nutrition will be the Nutrition Partne...Read More
- ACTIVE NETWORK OUTAGE -
2PM WEDNESDAY 22 MARCH - 8PM THURSDAY 23 MARCH
Please note that Active Network, the registration system for the SunSmart IRONMAN 70.3 Busselton will be unavailable for the above time, due to maintenance work by Active. You will not be able to register or manage your registration during this time. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
2017 REGISTRATION DETAILS
From Tuesday 25 October, 2016
|Registration Period||Entry Fee||One Day License||Active Fee||Total|
|Priority Entry - TA member ONLY||$355||NA||$28.40||$383.40|
|General Entry - TA member||$370||NA||$29.60||$399.60|
|General Entry - Non member||$370||$20||$31.20||$421.20|
Event Name: SunSmart IRONMAN 70.3 Busselton
Race Date: Sunday 7 May 2017
Minimum Age: All athletes must be 18 or older on race day
The 2017 SunSmart IRONMAN 70.3 Busselton event has 30 qualification spots for the 2017 IRONMAN 70.3 World Championships that will take place in Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA.
All athletes must complete the onsite Check-In procedure by 5pm on Saturday 6 May. Any athlete who does not Check-In by this time will not be eligible to race. Please refer to the event schedule for full details.
CANCELLATION & WITHDRAWAL POLICY
All Registrations are Non-refundable after the specified cancellation dates. Registrations are Non-Transferrable.
Athletes confirmed in the race who wish to withdraw, must do so in writing to the race office via email email@example.com.
It is the athletes’ responsibility to ensure the race office has received any communication. All requests will be responded to. If you do not receive a response from the race office within 7 days of request, it should be assumed that it has not been received and you should contact us by phone 08 9443 9778.
Upon confirmation of this request, athletes may be eligible for a partial refund of their entry fee (details below):
- A 75% refund on entry fee will be provided if the participant withdraws on or before midnight 31 December 2016.
- A 50% refund on entry fee will be provided if the participant withdraws on or before midnight 28 February 2017.
- A 25% refund on entry fee will be provided if the participant withdraws on or before 31 March 2017.
- After this date without exception no refunds will be provided.
ACTIVE Fees and FinisherPix Fees paid at the time of entry are non-refundable at any time.
- Please note the Event Check-In times and ensure you plan your travel accordingly.
- Triathlon WA reserve the right to reject any entry or issue special invitations.
- Triathlon WA reserves the right to adjust the race entry price.
- Entries are not transferable to other people.
- All entrants must be 18 years of age or older on race day.
- By completing the online entry form you are agreeing to all terms and conditions and the event waiver, including the check in and refund policy.