You saved it, it’s time to race it. Priority Entries for Triathlon Australia members ...Read More
2020 REGISTRATION DETAILS
|Registration Pricing Tiers||Entry Fee||Active Fee||Total|
|Tier 1 - TA members only discount - From 4 September 2019||$360||$28.80||$388.80|
|Tier 2 - From 10 September 2019||$370||$29.60||$399.60|
|Tier 3 - From 1 November 2019||$385||$30.80||$415.80|
|Tier 4 - From 1 February 2020||$400||$32.00||$432.00|
|Tier 5 - From 21 March||$415||$33.20||$448.20|
- All athletes must use a unique email address when registering for this event. You will create an Active.com profile when you register for the first time. This will provide you with an ACTIVE.com account which will be used for all future entries.
All athletes must have a Triathlon Australia membership to race. Existing Triathlon Australia members enter using the Triathlon Australia Annual Member category and it will automatically validate your TA membership through the registration process. All general entries must pay a one day race membership during the registration. $25 AUD (inc GST) + 8% active fee = $27 AUD.
All athletes must complete the onsite Check-In procedure by 7pm Friday 1 May. Any athlete who does not Check-In will not be eligible to race.
Please note for team entries ALL THREE team members must now be present at Check-In to sign the waiver. No athlete will be allowed to sign the waiver on behalf of another athlete or take the waiver from Check-In to be signed.
Event Name: SunSmart IRONMAN 70.3 Busselton
Race Date: Saturday 2 May 2020
Minimum Age: All athletes must be 18 or older on race day
The 2020 SunSmart IRONMAN 70.3 Busselton event has 80 qualification spots for the 2020 IRONMAN 70.3 World Championships that will take place in Taupo, New Zealand.
CANCELLATION & WITHDRAWAL POLICY
All Registrations are non-refundable after the specified cancellation dates. Registrations are non-transferrable to other IRONMAN events but can be deferred to the 2020 SunSmart IRONMAN 70.3 Busselton. See below for more information on deferrals.
Athletes confirmed in the race who wish to withdraw, must do so in writing to the race office via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is the athletes’ responsibility to ensure the race office has received any communication. All requests will be responded to. If you do not receive a response from the race office within 7 days of request, it should be assumed that it has not been received and you should contact us by phone 08 9443 9778.
Upon confirmation of this request, athletes may be eligible for a partial refund of their entry fee (details below):
- A 50% refund on entry fee will be provided if the participant withdraws on or before midnight 31 December 2019.
- A 25% refund on entry fee will be provided if the participant withdraws on or before 31 March 2020.
- After this date without exception no refunds will be provided.
ACTIVE Fees and FinisherPix Fees paid at the time of entry are non-refundable at any time.
Event Registration Insurance is available for purchase at the time of registration. For more information about this please click here.
- Please note the Event Check-In times and ensure you plan your travel accordingly.
- Triathlon WA reserve the right to reject any entry or issue special invitations.
- Triathlon WA reserves the right to adjust the race entry price.
- Entries are not transferable to other people.
- All entrants must be 18 years of age or older on race day.
- By completing the online entry form you are agreeing to all terms and conditions and the event waiver, including the check in and refund policy.