Due to insufficient numbers of volunteers, changes have been made to the bike and run aid ...Read More
The Health and Lifestyle expo is part of the SunSmart Busselton Festival of Triathlon. More than 3000 athletes and 20,000 spectators take to Busselton for the first weekend in May and we want you to be part of it. The Health and Lifestyle expo takes place from Friday 5 May - Sunday 7 May.
As a provider of sporting/fitness equipment and merchandise we would like to offer you the opportunity to display your products at our event in our Expo Village. The Expo Village is situated on Barnard Park on the foreshore in Busselton and serves as a hub of activity over the three days.
Please note that applications for exhibitors at the Health and Lifestyle Expo have now closed.
Please do not hesitate to contact Kathryn Clare, Expo Manager if you have any other questions 08 9443 9778.
HEALTH AND LIFESTYLE EXPO OPENING HOURS
- Friday 5 May 2017, Barnard Park Busselton 12pm - 5pm
- Saturday 6 May 2017, Barnard Park Busselton 7am–5pm
- Sunday 7 May 2017, Barnard Park Busselton 7am–5pm
The expo sites consist of an Open Plan frontage with rear backing and side panels (as a 3 sided booth) with open front.
The following is provided with each expo site:
- Lighting - overhead strip lighting
- Signage - Front signage with business name
- 1 x trestle table
- 2 x chairs
- Electricity - all marques are provided with lighting and power outlets. There is to be no use of high power drawing equipment (ie: heaters or kettles in these tents. There is adequate power for laptops and tills.