Triathlon WA is pleased to offer the opportunity to suitably qualified event management co...Read More
OFFICIAL NUTRITION SUPPLIER - IRONMAN® Energy Bars and Gels
IRONMAN® Energy Bars and Energy Gels are the official on-course nutrition products for the 2018 IRONMAN® Australia series.
Working closely with a leading Australian sports dietician, these products have been formulated to help athletes maximise athletic performance and optimise endurance both on and off the track.
IRONMAN® Energy Bars
Whether you are an international IRONMAN® challenger, new to endurance training, or simply wanting to be the fittest you can be; IRONMAN® Energy Bars give you the perfect boost to unleash your inner athlete.
Available in 4 delicious flavours:
- Cherry Cranberry
- Banana Cinnamon
- Salted Caramel
- Rich Chocolate
Each bar contains:
- A Delicious blend of oats, fruits and brown rice syrup
- Wholesome, all natural ingredients – no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Slow release carbohydrates for sustained energy
- Soft texture for easy eating on the go.
Available now at www.IRONMANPROTEIN.com.au
IRONMAN® Energy Gels
IRONMAN® Energy Gels contain 30g of fast acting carbohydrate per sachet to help fight fatigue and replenish energy stores during endurance exercise.
Available in 4 energising flavours:
- Lemon Lime
- X-Press-O (70mg caffeine)
- Berry Blast (fructose blend)
- Blood Orange (fructose blend)
The Berry Blast and Blood Orange flavours utilise a dual energy system for higher carb absorption, whereas the Lemon Lime and X-Press-O contain a multi chain carbohydrate that is absorbed rapidly and an ideal source of energy for endurance athletes.
- Contains 30g fast acting carbohydrate
- Provides a source of concentrated energy to fight fatigue and help maintain performance in endurance sports
- Is full of electrolytes to regulate hydration
- Is gluten free
Gels will be available at www.IRONMANPROTEIN.com.aufrom late March.
OFFICIAL ELECTROLYTE SUPPLIER - ISOWHEY SPORTS ELECTROLYTE FORMULA
IsoWhey Sports Electrolyte Formula in Pineapple flavour will be the on course product.
The ultimate sports rehydration formula - coconut water with a specific electrolyte composition and UltraMag® a unique blend of magnesium chelates.
This formula assists with rapid replacement of fluid and electrolytes and supports energy, stamina and endurance. IsoWhey Sports Electrolyte Formula also assists in relieving muscular aches and pains and in preventing muscular cramps and spasms.
Coconut water is a naturally rich source of electrolytes potassium, sodium, calcium and magnesium, vitamin C, B6 , folate, iron and phosphorus.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Scientifically formulated isotonic drink that delivers a unique blend of coconut water, carbohydrates and electrolytes to support healthy hydration
and energy production and the maintenance of peak condition during strenuous or endurance exercise.
- Provides a full spectrum of electrolytes that are lost during intense exercise – sodium, potassium, magnesium and chloride – for rehydration and helping
the body's fluids stay in balance.
- Has a coconut water base that supplies protein, carbohydrates and electrolytes to support natural hydration.
- Contains UltraMag™ magnesium, a specialised delivery system that enhances absorption and intestinal tolerance of magnesium, to reduce muscular
aches, pains and cramps.
- Provides 4% carbohydrate per isotonic dose to provide a rapid delivery of fluid and fuel, and maximise gastric tolerance and palatability.
- Contains 4200mg of malic acid.
- No added fructose.
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Direction for use for adults:
During workout for rapid rehydration and sustained energy (isotonic):
Mix 1 dose (2 level scoops =30g) into a 600mL bottle of water, shake and drink 30 minutes prior to exercise. Consume 1 dose during each hour of exercise up to 4 doses per day, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
During workout for rapid rehydration (hypotonic):
Mix 1 dose (2 level scoops =30g) into no less than 650mL of water. Consume up to four doses daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Magnesium and carbohydrate loading (hypertonic):
Mix 1 dose (2 level scoops =30g) into no more than 450mL of water. Consume 1 dose three times daily, 2 to 3 days before an event or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Each 30g dose (2 level scoops) contains:
|Cocos nucifera (fruit juice powder (coconut water))||2g|
|Magnesium (as amino acid chelate - UltraMag®)||869.7mg|
|Calcium (as citrate)||94.8mg|
|Potassium phosphate monobasic||326.7mg|
INACTIVES: Maltodextrin, glucose, L-malic acid, steviol glycosides, silica colloidal anhydrous, natural pineapple flavour, acacia.
Each 30g dose provides approximately 21.5g of carbohydrate.
WARNINGS: If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner. Contains 13.5g of glucose per dose. Contains 1.2g of sodium per maximum required daily dose.
For more information about IsoWhey Sports Electrolyte Formula visit www.isowheysports.com.au/products/endurance/isowhey-sports-electrolyte-formula-pineapple /products/endurance/isowhey-sports-electrolyte-formula-pineapple