Triathlon WA are excited to announce that 99 Bikes have come on board as the official Bike...Read More
2019 Ambassador Program
Are you looking to participate in the 2019 SunSmart IRONMAN 70.3 Busselton? Would you love to share your story on social media and be an important part of the 2019 event?
Triathlon WA is looking for social media-savvy people to help us spread the word about the 2019 Sunsmart IRONMAN 70.3 Busselton as part of the SunSmart Bussetlon Festival of Triathlon. We want real people with real stories who are prepared to share their experiences on social media while training for the 2019 event. We want your stories to be authentic, to help build excitement about the event and encourage people to believe that they can do it too.
As a Social Media Ambassador, each month you'll receive an exclusive email with insights on the event and idea about what you can post about on your social media pages to help us reach more people!!
By participating in the Social Media Ambassadors program, you’ll receive several benefits:
- We will reimburse you your registration fee post event on meeting the minimum level of social media posts.
- A VIP experience at the event including:
- Priority bike racking
- Priority registration
- Access to VIP areas and functions for 2 people
- Special merchandise pack
- A periodic email with social media messaging and social media tips and tricks
- Potential recognition in SunSmart IRONMAN 70.3 Busselton digital platforms
What we expect from you:
- Be registered or be prepared to register for the 2019 SunSmart IRONMAN 70.3 Busselton
- Follow SunSmart IRONMAN 70.3 Busselton on Facebook and Instagram
- One social media post per week mentioning or tagging SunSmart IRONMAN 70.3 Busselton
- Share content from SunSmart IRONMAN 70.3 Busselton that’s relevant to people competing in the event
- Be prepared to be involved in promotions on site at the event (interviews, photoshoots, etc)
To be considered for the Social Media Ambassadors program, you should:
- Have at least one public social media profile, including Facebook and/or Instagram.
- Be able to post SunSmart IRONMAN 70.3 Busselton related posts once a week from January until after the event in May.
- Has at least 100 friends/followers on each social media site
- 18 years of age or older
- Fluent in English
- Be prepared to be involved in other media opportunities at the event (eg. Interview with event announcer, photo shoots)
- Follow the guidelines outlined in our Ambassador Program Terms & Conditions.