Is someone you know participating? To track them throughout the day, click here. (https://...Read More
Just like our valuable sponsors, we wouldn’t be able to deliver events without the help of our amazing volunteers.
More than 600 volunteers are required for the SunSmart Busselton Festival of Triathlon and with several roles to choose from, there’s something for everyone! To view the roles available and their detailed job descriptions, please view the volunteer handbook below.
Please note that you may be required to undertake additional training as per Covid-19 guidelines, you will be contacted regarding any requirements as these become available.
To view the volunteer job descriptions, please view the volunteer handbook here: VOLUNTEER HANDBOOK
CALLING ALL locals, triathletes, veteran volunteers, students, parents and children! No matter your motivation, be part of the SunSmart Busselton Festival of Triathlon as a valued volunteer.
Our volunteers are the driving force behind the success of this event. Without volunteers the event simply will not run.
Volunteering is fun, fast and a great way to learn what goes on behind the scenes at this global event.
With so many varied roles to choose from, there’s something for everyone!
More than 600 volunteers are required to join our volunteer family. If you are interested in volunteering please click the registration button below.
What’s on offer;
- People and groups required from Thursday 29 April – Sunday 2 May 2021
- Lots of roles to choose from
- Half-day shifts or longer shifts available
- Free volunteer uniform including a t-shirt and hat
- Opportunity to learn new skills, meet new people and have a great experience
- Be in the thick of all the action and soak in the atmosphere of this favourite triathlon festival
- Discounted entry to the FunMan Teams Triathlon
- Donations for large groups
To register or for more information contact Cathy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6245 2470