Triathlon WA is pleased to offer the opportunity to suitably qualified event management co...Read More
2019 EVENT DETAILS
Event Name: SunSmart IRONMAN 70.3 Busselton TEAMS EVENT
Race Date: Saturday 4 May 2019
Minimum Age: All athletes must be 18 or older on race day
On Sale Date:
General entries will open at 10am AWST on Thursday 11 May 2018.
Teams will consist of a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 3 participants.
Entries will close on Friday 26 April 2019 if maximums are not reached earlier.
TEAM ENTRY FEES
|TA MEMBER TEAM||$460 (including GST) + 8% Active Fee = $486.00|
|NON TA MEMBER TEAM||$485 (including GST) + 8% Active Fee = $513.00|
All athletes must complete the onsite Check-In procedure by 7pm Friday 3 May 2019. Any athlete who does not Check-In by this time will not be eligible to race. Please refer to the event schedule for full details.
HOW TO REGISTER
- The Team Captain will need to create a Team Name and Password to form their team. At this point in time the Team Captain will be required to register
- Team Captain receives a confirmation email that the team have been created which will allow additional team member(s) to register.
- For team member(s) to complete their registration they will require the Team Name and Password from their Team Captain.
- The team is then formed and any changes which may need to be made - please see Team Changes below.
The 26 April 2019 is the deadline to make any team changes free of charge. To make a change to your team, email the TWA office at firstname.lastname@example.org, with details of the required change and a contact number.
After the 26 April there will be no further opportunity to make team changes until race registration, onsite at Busselton, on 3 May 2019, between 9am - 7pm. To make any changes the Team Captain and new team member will need to present to the Event Marquee with photo ID. There will be a fee of $20 per change that must be paid at the time, either EFTPOS or cash only.
Please click here to view the team FAQs
CANCELLATION & WITHDRAWAL POLICY
All Registrations are Non-refundable after the specified cancellation dates. Registrations are Non-Transferrable.
Athletes confirmed in the race who wish to withdraw, must do so in writing to the race office via email email@example.com.
It is the athletes’ responsibility to ensure the race office has received any communication. All requests will be responded to. If you do not receive a response from the race office within 7 days of request, it should be assumed that it has not been received and you should contact us by phone 08 9443 9778.
Upon confirmation of this request, athletes may be eligible for a partial refund of their entry fee (details below):
- A 50% refund on entry fee will be provided if the participant withdraws on or before midnight 31 December 2018.
- A 25% refund on entry fee will be provided if the participant withdraws on or before 31 March 2019.
- After this date without exception no refunds will be provided.
ACTIVE Fees and FinisherPix Fees paid at the time of entry are non-refundable at any time.