Triathlon WA is pleased to offer the opportunity to suitably qualified event management co...Read More
2019 REGISTRATION DETAILS
From Thursday 4 October 2018 at 10am(WST)
|Registration Pricing Tiers||Entry Fee||Active Fee||Total|
|Tier 1 - TA members only discount - until 9.59am 11/10/2018||$360||$28.80||$388.80|
- All athletes must use a unique email address when registering for this event. You will create an Active.com profile when you register for the first time. This will provide you with an ACTIVE.com account which will be used for all future entries.
All athletes must have a Triathlon Australia membership to race. Existing Triathlon Australia members enter using the Triathlon Australia Annual Member category and it will automatically validate your TA membership through the registration process. All general entries must pay a one day race membership during the registration. $25 AUD (inc GST) + 8% active fee = $27 AUD.
All athletes must complete the onsite Check-In procedure by 7pm Friday 3 May. Any athlete who does not Check-In will not be eligible to race.
Please note for team entries ALL THREE team members must now be present at Check-In to sign the waiver. No athlete will be allowed to sign the waiver on behalf of another athlete or take the waiver from Check-In to be signed.
Event Name: SunSmart IRONMAN 70.3 Busselton
Race Date: Saturday 4 May 2019
Minimum Age: All athletes must be 18 or older on race day
The 2019 SunSmart IRONMAN 70.3 Busselton event has 40 qualification spots for the 2019 IRONMAN 70.3 World Championships that will take place in Nice, France.
CANCELLATION & WITHDRAWAL POLICY
All Registrations are non-refundable after the specified cancellation dates. Registrations are non-transferrable to other IRONMAN events but can be deferred to the 2020 SunSmart IRONMAN 70.3 Busselton. See below for more information on deferrals.
Athletes confirmed in the race who wish to withdraw, must do so in writing to the race office via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is the athletes’ responsibility to ensure the race office has received any communication. All requests will be responded to. If you do not receive a response from the race office within 7 days of request, it should be assumed that it has not been received and you should contact us by phone 08 9443 9778.
Upon confirmation of this request, athletes may be eligible for a partial refund of their entry fee (details below):
- A 50% refund on entry fee will be provided if the participant withdraws on or before midnight 31 December 2018.
- A 25% refund on entry fee will be provided if the participant withdraws on or before 31 March 2019.
- After this date without exception no refunds will be provided.
ACTIVE Fees and FinisherPix Fees paid at the time of entry are non-refundable at any time.
Event Registration Insurance is available for purchase at the time of registration. For more information about this please click here.
For the first time at the 2019 event, Triathlon WA will be offering a deferral option. Athletes who register by 9 December 2018 will be eligible to defer entry to the 2020 event at no cost. This deferral option is available for the IRONMAN 70.3 Busselton event only and does not include other IRONMAN events. The deferral option can only be used one and athletes who elect to defer their entry forfeit any refunds.
Athletes who register after this date will not be eligible for the deferral option. Athletes can defer their entry up until 11.59pm 21 March 2019. If you wish to defer entry, please contact TWA in writing including your name and contact details to email@example.com. We will confirm eligibilty and contact you. Your payment for the event will be held for the following year's event. You will be able to defer to the next year's event only.
- Please note the Event Check-In times and ensure you plan your travel accordingly.
- Triathlon WA reserve the right to reject any entry or issue special invitations.
- Triathlon WA reserves the right to adjust the race entry price.
- Entries are not transferable to other people.
- All entrants must be 18 years of age or older on race day.
- By completing the online entry form you are agreeing to all terms and conditions and the event waiver, including the check in and refund policy.