Triathlon WA is pleased to offer the opportunity to suitably qualified event management co...Read More
2018 REGISTRATION DETAILS
INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
From Tuesday 1 August 2017
|Registration Period||Entry Fee||One Day License||Active Fee||Total|
|General Entry - 1 August 2017 - 2 February 2018|
|General Entry - TA member||$375||NA||$30.00||$405.00|
|General Entry - Non member||$375||$25||$32.00||$432.00|
|Last Chance - 3 February 2018 - 31 March 2018 or until sold out|
|Last Chance Entry - TA member||$385||NA||$30.80||$415.80|
|Last Chance Entry - Non member||$395||$25||$33.60||$453.60|
Event Name: SunSmart IRONMAN 70.3 Busselton
Race Date: Sunday 6 May 2018
Minimum Age: All athletes must be 18 or older on race day
The 2018 SunSmart IRONMAN 70.3 Busselton event has 30 qualification spots for the 2018 IRONMAN 70.3 World Championships that will take place in Port Elizabeth, south Africa.
All athletes must complete the onsite Check-In procedure by 5pm on Saturday 5 May. Any athlete who does not Check-In by this time will not be eligible to race. Please refer to the event schedule for full details.
CANCELLATION & WITHDRAWAL POLICY
All Registrations are Non-refundable after the specified cancellation dates. Registrations are Non-Transferrable.
Athletes confirmed in the race who wish to withdraw, must do so in writing to the race office via email email@example.com.
It is the athletes’ responsibility to ensure the race office has received any communication. All requests will be responded to. If you do not receive a response from the race office within 7 days of request, it should be assumed that it has not been received and you should contact us by phone 08 9443 9778.
Upon confirmation of this request, athletes may be eligible for a partial refund of their entry fee (details below):
- A 50% refund on entry fee will be provided if the participant withdraws on or before midnight 31 December 2017.
- A 25% refund on entry fee will be provided if the participant withdraws on or before 31 March 2018.
- After this date without exception no refunds will be provided.
ACTIVE Fees and FinisherPix Fees paid at the time of entry are non-refundable at any time.
Event Registration Insurance is available for purchase at the time of registration. For more information about this please click here.
- Please note the Event Check-In times and ensure you plan your travel accordingly.
- Triathlon WA reserve the right to reject any entry or issue special invitations.
- Triathlon WA reserves the right to adjust the race entry price.
- Entries are not transferable to other people.
- All entrants must be 18 years of age or older on race day.
- By completing the online entry form you are agreeing to all terms and conditions and the event waiver, including the check in and refund policy.